Together for Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing
New Era is one of the partners working together with Lancashire Mind to deliver the Together Package as part of component 1 of the Avoiding Admissions Project to prevent CVP escalation to crisis, funded by the Lancashire and South Cumbria Children and Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health (CYP EWMH) Transformation Board.
What is the Together Package?
The Together package will be 2 informative and engaging workshops along with a range of resources. The aim of the workshops is to allow supporters of CYP the opportunity to encourage and inspire each other across Lancashire and South Cumbria. These workshops will:
- Encourage the development and sharing of skills and knowledge.
- Increase awareness of well-being tools.
- Build and inspire confidence in managing things when times are tough.
New Era have over 30 years experience of supporting families and young people and aim to create a welcoming environment that is :
- Safe – a place that allows people to share their experiences without judgement
- Respectful – a place that is conducive to equality and shared values
- Supportive – a place where people show understanding and empathy