Together for Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing
New Era is one of the partners working together with Lancashire Mind to deliver the ‘Together Package’ as part of component 1 of the ‘Avoiding Admissions Project’ to prevent CVP escalation to crisis, funded by the Lancashire and South Cumbria Children and Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health (CYP EWMH) Transformation Board.
New Era is part of the Emotional Health & Well Being (EHWB) partnerships & specialises in Mental Health for children & young people who are having difficulties with their emotional or behavioural well-being.
What is the Together Package?
Do you or your family need support around mental health or stress?
The Together package will be 2 informative and engaging sessions along with a range of resources. The aim of the workshops is to allow parents of Children & Young People the opportunity to encourage and inspire each other across Lancashire and South Cumbria. These workshops will:
- Encourage the development and sharing of skills and knowledge.
- Increase awareness of well-being tools.
- Build and inspire confidence in managing things when times are tough.
- Safe – a place that allows people to share their experiences without judgement
- Respectful – a place that is conducive to equality and shared values
- Supportive – a place where people show understanding and empathy
New Workshop Dates
Tel: New Era Enterprises on 01282 435 302
Mental health conditions affect around 1 in 10 children and young people. The conditions include depression, worry, anxiety & conduct disorder, and are often a direct response to what is happening in their lives.
New Era want to ensure that families with children & young people who are living with mental health conditions are receiving the care & support they require & deserve.